What is the Accelerated PPL-H Programme?
One complaint we often hear from our students is that their training takes too long. Unfortunately, training to become a pilot while working and possibly caring for a family is not exactly easy.
School might be another factor, especially for our younger generation.
That is why we offer an accelerated PPL-H programme to our students.
The benefits are clear: It is fast, simple and more satisfying to complete.
The downside? Places are limited so be quick if you want to get something done!
How does it work?
- The training starts around May or June depending upon availabilty of places and demand. (Contact us to know more)
- Reims Prunay, France (LFQA) is our base of operations for this programme since it offers a lot of liberty and choice of training areas
- The course lasts approximately 10 weeks of which 3-4 weeks are theoretical instruction and 6-7 weeks are flight instruction.
- Instruction is comprised of 45 flight hours (minimum) and theoretical instruction as necessary depending on student's abilities.
- Accomodation can be provided (hotel at the airfield) but is not included in the price of the programme.
Starting at: on request
For more information please contact us!