A very different kind of flying opens up a whole new world for you.
The Night Flight rating is a particularly useful supplement to the PPL (private pilot licence), which exclusively offers privileges reserved for day flight when issued. We enable you to discover new sensations by doing our “night flight rating” training course.
Reduced air traffic, no turbulence, the wonder of the sparkling lights of cities and airports, sunsets during flights and moonrises…
You get a totally different atmosphere with this type of flying.
The night flight rating enables its holder to have all of the privileges that a private night flight pilot licence holder would have.
– Number of hours of theory – 6 H (1 day)
– Number of practical hours – 15 H (4 weeks)
· Have a valid PPL(H) private pilot licence and hold a valid type rating for the helicopter used.
· Have flown for 100 hours in a helicopter after obtaining the licence.
· Have flown for 60 hours in a helicopter as a pilot in command (PIC).
· Have done 20 hours of flight navigation.
During this practical training, you must do 14 hours of dual flying and 1 hour of solo flying including 5 traffic patterns.
The theoretical training is made up of 2 x 2hr30min modules or 5 hours of training on both the regulatory and technical specifics of night flight.