COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE CPL EASA / Canada / USA = CPL h intégré
PRESENTATION OF COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE CPL
Are you dreaming of becoming a helicopter pilot and studying abroad? Our program offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to train in Canada with our partners at the Capitale Hélicoptère Flight School while still being entirely supervised by Heli-Luxembourg.
The Capitale Hélicoptère Flight School operates under approval from the ATO Heli-Luxembourg to provide European Helicopter Commercial Pilot’s License (EASA) at its facilities in Quebec, Canada.
We want to democratize the process of becoming a helicopter pilot. To accomplish this goal, we offer partnership training at a cost that is 30% less expensive than training in Europe.
Program beginning: May 7, 2018 and September 10, 2018
Once the exams are successfully passed, the candidate will receive a European Commercial Helicopter License (EASA) which is recognized in all EU member countries. Additionally, once they have successfully passed all their exams, candidates will also be able to work in Canada as a professional pilot.
A commercial license allows pilots to perform commercial aerial transportation including:
- Transporting passengers for companies that hold aerial transportation certificates
- Conducting Emergency Medical Services (EMS) missions
- Providing transportation for petroleum companies (in shore & offshore certified IR/MCC)
- Freight transportation
- Aerial photography, video, surveillance (pipelines, fire, EDF lines etc.) and assorted DNC photography/video/surveillance work
- Longline work
DURATION OF TRAINING
EASA commercial training requires a minimum of 12 months of full time studies
390 hours of theoretical instruction:
- The first portion of the ground instruction will be given in-class by ATO Heli-Luxembourg and the second half will be given remotely via e-learning in Quebec at Capitale Hélicoptère.
135 hours of practical instruction:
- A maximum of 130 hours of flying at the Capitale Hélicoptère Flight School in Quebec, Canada
- A minimum of 5 hours of flying at Heli-Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
- Must be 18 years of age when taking the flight exam
- Have passed the Class 1 European and Canadian medical exam
- Shown acquisition of skills related to the minimum requirements of academic training
- Have passed AB INITIO Math/Physics proficiency
- Have passed the EASA.FCL.055 Level IV English language proficiency test
THE ADVANTAGES OF TRAINING IN CANADA
The partner Héli-Luxembourg / Capitale Hélicoptère (Québec) (Canada US in option) allows graduates to work as professionnal pilot in Europe, Canada and USA
The partnership with Canada also presents other benefits:
- The possibility of converting the EASA license to a Canadian Helicopter Commercial Pilot’s License (TC) or an American Helicopter Commercial Pilot’s License (FAA)
- Obtaining a Canadian work permit 12 months after training
- Obtaining a Canadian Attestation of College Studies (ACS)
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to experience living abroad
Delivery of Training
Ground training includes 390 hours of instruction.
The first portion of the ground instruction will be given in-class by instructors from Heli-Luxembourg and the second half will be given remotely via e-learning as a complement to the in-class section. CEFA has chosen PETER SOFTWARE located in Cologne, Germany as our partners.
PRINCIPLES OF E-LEARNING TRAINING
Initial E-LEARNING training in Luxembourg
Initial training in the use of this system is mandatory.
Presented over the course of this training are:
- The personnel in charge of ground training
- Use of the e-academy system
- Associated documentation
- Course planning at the Training Centre
- Working conditions for the modules, study and intermediate testing
Practical training includes 135 hours of instruction.
Each training includes a table summarizing the stages and phases of theoretical and practical learning. Practical training is conducted via phases. Each phase constitutes a pre-established number of lessons. Each includes a briefing and a flight session.
All the lessons are designed to guide the candidate to a skill level that allows them to acquire the dexterity, judgement and analysis required to progress as defined in the objectives for each phase of learning. All the exercise details are given on paper and are made available to the candidate by the instructor. Each training session includes a summary table presenting the flight sessions by stages, weeks and by day.
COST OF TRAINING EASA+CANADA+USA(option)
THE MOST AFFORDABLE OF THE CANADIAN AND EUROPEAN MARKET!
SAVE on the cost of your pilot training
MINIMUM 30 %
in Canada than other countries.
- 12 months of lodging in Canada
- CPLH EASA and Canadian ground training
- Training on Robinson RH22 and RH44
- Initial medical visit
- Registration for ground and practical testing
- Initial EASA ground training
- EASA English test
- Practical test
- Flight test
- Issue of EASA License
- Personal expenses and lodging in Luxembourg
CAPITALE HÉLICOPTÈRE (EPCH),
A RENOWED CANADIAN FLIGHT SCHOOL
Located at the Aéroport international Jean-Lesage, the Capitale Hélicoptère Flight School offers high level training that allows its students to become familiar with a large airport environment and how to properly exchange with a communications tower.
- Ultramodern hangers
- Cutting edge equipment
- Passionate and experienced instructors with over 40,000 hours of accumulated flight time
- Recipient of the prestigious Roland-Simard Trophy for the best flight school in Quebec in 2011 and 2014.
FREE LODGING IN CANADA
You will be lodged for free at our residences throughout the entire training period!
FLIGHT SCHOOL RESIDENCES
A safe and welcoming living environment
The residences, which are exclusively reserved for our students, are located in a safe neighbourhood near the flight school. Each apartment includes five furnished rooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a living room with a television. Each floor has a shared bathroom with several toilets and showers as well as laundry facilities. Rental fees include:
- Outdoor parking
- Internet and cable
- Electricity and heating
Several services are also available nearby including: grocery stores, restaurants, pharmacies and public transit.
CANADA THE PERFECT COUNTRY
FOR LEARNING TO FLY
Canada is a one of a kind destination for helicopter flight instruction thanks to its varied landscapes, rivers, forests, the Saint-Lawrence and winter flying conditions. All these advantages ensure that the training you receive will meet your ambitions.